View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:14 AM   #29
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: What else do you have to do?

We're good to go.. for the most part. Everything has been purchased. Baby gear is all set up and in it's place. Diaper bag is packed. All clothes are washed and put away. Breast pump parts, storage bottles, and baby bottles are all sanitized, washed, and put away.

All that we need is a bigger vehicle. Haha, and I say, "all" like it isn't a big deal. We currently have a Chrysler T&C mini van.. but it only seats 7. :/ Dh has an extended cab pickup... so until we find something that seats 8, we will just have to take seperate vehicles.. which sucks. I enjoy our family outings, especially the ride there & back. I originally wanted a Chevy Traverse or GMC Acadia.. but after test driving them both, while they are big, I still don't think they're big enough for a family of 8 with all kids being in car seats or booster seats. So now we're considering a Toyotta Sienna. Still exploring our options and waiting on the right deal. Hopefully we will make an actual purchase soon.....