View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
Willow's_lilmama's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Near the Garden City, GA
Posts: 3,813
My Mood:
pants waist clip

There use to be these little stretchy clip things that clipped to the back of kids pants, kind of like a horizontal suspender. I can't remember what they were called or seem to find anything like that still being sold...anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can get a couple?
Single mama living the dream in her little hippie house with the kiddos and pups.
Willow's_lilmama is offline   Reply With Quote