View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 12:00 PM   #10
lanwenyi
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: I need project idea for 100th day of school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkify View Post
I don't do my kid's work for them, no matter if it's for the 15 year old, 10 year old, or 5 year old. However the instructions specifically state "Help your child to make a poster or display with 100 objects on it". I was looking for ideas to discuss with him, something better than the beans and candies. I figure I'll have to help him narrow something down and with placement. My son is perfectly capable of creating "Wow!" things on his own, thankyouverymuch, but will need some direction to get him going.

I apologize for offending you. That was not my intention. My comment was not directed at you so much as the whole tone of these types of threads toward elaborate projects that most 5yo's cannot do on their own. As a teacher, I got a lot of projects done by the parent. You are undoubtedly not the only parent looking for a 100 day project, so my comment was for everyone. Again, I apologize for offending you. I hope you are able to find a project that your son will love creating. Good luck!