View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:25 PM   #3
Registered Users
Re: Starting a Mama Cloth Stash

p.s.--There are some brands I might prefer to GWTF if only I liked their main topper material. If you want to try some minky, Pampered Mama is a nice way to go (unless you prefer your pads really wide, in which case there are some better--wider--options out there for you). And there are many etsy sellers (as well as PeaceLoveCycle on facebook) that mostly make really cute and rather thin cotton-topped pads. But those are just not a go for me. Btw, when it comes to width, bear in mind that the way cloth pads are built (thickness, flexibility, etc.) will not usually (I think) make your favorite disposables a neat comparison. If you are like me and used to use ultrathin disposables, then you really will be lacking a width comparison to almost any brand--as the cloth pads will, with the exception of Party in my Pants--fit nothing like ultrathins. Since there is trial and error involved, I would encourage you not to get too many at once but to get a handful, rotate them in one period to see how they really are for you, and make adjustments in what you are looking for from there.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5

Last edited by debcita429; 02-03-2013 at 07:27 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote