View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #14
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Med-free birthers?

I had a sadly complicated first birth with our DD... i know everyone says they do but I did too.....

I did natural for the first 24 until my MW actually insisted I have an epi/with pit OR a c-section related to complications (bleeding, meconum, cervical regression, fetal HB fluctuations.) so I didn't ask and didn't want meds with my first but I got it all and then some.... plus a nasty forceps delivery in which I tore all the way through and had to be on bedrest for two weeks after. :*( SOOOOOOOO while I say I am planning on a med free birth as I found out with my first they don't always go as planned however I did not ask for any and am not planning it.

I totally think it's fabulous either way SERIOUSLY any one who gives birth is a ROCKSTAR!!!! but I just want to experience it all .... just because I do. It's something only I can do in the life of my child and I want to be all there. I actually cried when my MW gave me my run down.... so I am pumped to get to try again!!!
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote