View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #1
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
seller

My Mood:
Question Looking for Recs for a SSC larger than the Ergo

* I had this posted in the Babywearing section and didn't get any replies, so I thought I'd try here*

Hi!

I have an Ergo, and LOVE it, I'm on kid #2 and Ergo #2. Anyways, DS is almost 2, and I still carry him on my front a lot, but he's a big guy and seem to be getting almost too tall for it. (Which sounds insane because I can still carry my 5 year old on my back in it )

Anyways, I have some back problems, and the Ergo isn't always the most comfortable. I was thinking of adding another carrier to my stash, but if I do I'd like to get something big enough for DH to use too.

DH is 6'5" 360lbs, very broad shoulders. We tried the Ergo sport, and the waist extension fits, but the straps are not long enough to work with his shoulders.

Any suggestions?

We have a few local shops that sell other SSC so I was going to go in and have him try some on.

Thank you!