View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
bmacnak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have 8 Noodle BG Pockets bought here 2 months ago. They have tight elastic, velcro has the usual BG curl, and some of the wash tabs don't hold well, but they velcro on the front ok, but bc of the curl, my guy likes to pull them off, so I am switching to snaps. I put an extra piece of velcro on top of them, just to make sure.

I am asking $8 with no insert, $10 with a prefold insert.

And I'm adding 2 VGUC Rumperooz, light blue and light green (sage) I have 1 6r soaker set.
Both very taken care of, Velcro and elastic in great condition, very slight shading on the sage inner. Asking $10 for sage and $12 for blue, extra $2 for insert.

Also have 2 BG 4.0 bought used here, still lots of life, loose elastic, but usable, no stains, decent Velcro. Clementine and Chelsea Perry black and white. Will to add free for whole lot purchase!

I would prefer to sell in lots of 4 or more, but also open to trades, wet bags, nursing pads, or AIOs (BGE's, Mommy's Touch, Ones& Twos, Free times, maybe others, just try me)!!
*cant figure out how to post pics from my phone, can email or text them.
Bethany, married to the man that makes me smile . Stay at home mom and homeschooler to my three wild and crazy boys! Bryson 9yrs, my comedian Noah, 4yrs and new booby man, Sonny, 8 months . Living our beautiful but crazy free- range, natural hippie lifestyle!)

Last edited by bmacnak; 02-26-2013 at 12:19 PM.
bmacnak is offline   Reply With Quote