dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - February chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
There's a pretty clear division of classes too. Either you have money or you are poor. Not much of a middle class really. It sucks b/c we don't fit into the uppity crowd,

This is us exactly!!!

But throw it into the deep south. The civil rights capital but it looks like no change has happened since. It is so sad. You have your rich 1% and your extremely extremely poor. It is sad really and it makes me angry. We have been invited to join the "rich" clubs but we don't. I do not think it is a good idea and not the message dh wants to send especially in the field he is in.

All the schools are basically segregated too and that is not the message I want to send my children. So they are in 2 leagues for all the sports they play. Sadly yes they play in the white league and the black league. I just think that is important to show our children there is no difference.

The private schools are their own little wierd world were you pay a fortune for them to go but academically they are not much better than the public schools that are ranked 100 out of 105 schools. Yeah time to move!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote