View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 10:11 AM   #10
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The baby dropped!!!!

with my first i hadn't figured out my period before i went in and just guessed as best i could...so they came up with a EDD then i had called in when i got home b/c i figured it out. well the nurse didn't let the dr know so for the whole pg they were off by 2 weeks. it showed up on U/S but the dr said at that point he wasn't going to change my EDD. it reflected when aj was born and the tests they do after that showed him to be at the exact # of weeks gestation i said he was lol. so they can be wrong about these things!!! they should listen to us more!

as for dropping...sounds like you did mama! and if you say off your dates that you're about 36ish weeks...than you probably are! silly dr's just don't listen! and even at 33 weeks, if you deliver in a few and their dates are right your baby sill still be fine. Brighton dropped yesterday (i'm 35 weeks) and i'm exhausted...along with having had regular contractions most of the night (but they did stop..hmmmm) and feeling as if i was hit by a freight train....i think it's only a matter of time for me now!

Mom to 4 boys~AJ~Dustin~Brighton~Tristan~ & 1 Angel Baby Ilori
& our 1 girly Baker, 8/13
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote