fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP February 3rd - February 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
I am bowing out for now ladies. My body is just out of whack and I need to step back and figure out what's going on. <3 Thanks for having me though I will probably lurk and be a cheerleader though
Hoping it readjusts quickly and we can get you back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momEmac View Post
My DH won't let me test without him, so there is no hiding it from him. Lol. With DS we just told family over the phone. With the next one I'm going to come up with something cute to do with him, I'm not sure what though.

On another note, I have had some extreme thirst (major cotton mouth at night the last 2 nights) and little bit of random heartburn and I only have those things when pregnant. I really thought we stopped preventing too late this cycle, but now I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. DH doesn't want me to test till after I've missed af, so I have to wait till next week to know for sure since my cycle is all over the place, I'm somewhere between 8-10 dpo now. Ugh, I hate waiting!

My iDevices are out to get me. Please excuse mistakes.
Man you have some amazing willpower!!! I always tell myself I am just gonna wait until I am late. But those darn tests won't leave me along! Hoping and praying your wait gives you a special surprise!!

AOTW - I stink at being creative. I can never remember not to tell until I have thought of something fun to do.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.

Last edited by fishingfor5; 02-04-2013 at 01:25 PM.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote