Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Where to buy: Passenger Vans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherlovesCDs View Post
I know it's hard. We looked for at last 3 or 4 months. Like I said, my baby who we were buying it for was born 2 months prior to us getting it. (It wasn't for him, but because of him we were buying a new vehicle. You know what I mean. ) We looked at a lot of junk too. I'm sorry it's so hard to find something. We also looking on autotrader.com. If you haven't tried them, try it. Praying you find something soon.
That was where I found these too. One of them every inch of paint was cracked and peeling; odd how it didn't look that way in the picture. ANYWAY it was at the top of our price range--and the car dealer has a right to try and justify it by saying that they didn't know it would do that when the peeled off all the stickers; and they paid a lot for it at auction. UM OK that doesn't mean you are going to get people to pay that price.

The other van had the whole back pannel painted over with matt interior paint which I suspect had been rusted as it had a ding above the bummer which looked like it had bad body work done. It was such a shame too because it had a sliding door.