View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
lovewool
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need fear/stress release ideas...

I just looked up your threads to see if you'd had your baby yet! I'm really sorry you're going the post-date stress! You were so supportive when I just went through the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Decals View Post
Today all of my contractions and other labor progress is gone and baby is super active - not exactly "reserving their energy for labor".
My baby was the most active I ever felt him the day I went into labor. He also was a wild man through all the contractions and birth. He was very calm throughout the whole pregnancy and didn't move nearly as much as my first who didn't move even in the slightest bit during labor and birth.

When I had gone about a week post date I told baby it was loved and I was couldn't wait to meet it. I ate spicy and started taking evening primrose. Not sure if any of that helped but he did come! My labor started in afternoon and then I got stressed out with toddler behavior and it stalled until around midnight. It came back though!

I am not sure what to tell you about that dream, but try not to let it stress you out too much. It sounds terribly scary! Maybe a nice hot bath would sooth you.

I think you'll have baby very soon. Good luck! Keep me posted.