3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013~ weekly chat ~ 2/4-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedwifenmama View Post
So I had my appointment with the midwife today, and found out my uterus is already up to my belly button! With my son it didn't get that high until I was about 18-20 weeks! Baby's HB was perfect, around 150.
Congratulations! I didn't think the uterus gets that big this fast. Maybe you just have a uterus that likes to be pregnant.

QOTD - I am from Southwest Washington state (learned a long time ago that I have to put that "state" in there). I am now living true central New Jersey (I hate it when people that live closer to NYC, like they can get there in less then 1 hour, say they live in central New Jersey!).

How I got here is a sorted tale and one that has driven many people to say that I should write a book on it... yeah my life is a lot of things but boring isn't one of them! The short version is I always wanted to live where the action was/is and California earthquakes scare me! Snow storms not so much, so here I am. I have lived on the east coast since I was 18.5 years old.