seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of January 7th

Test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotzurk View Post
Are we going to do a Feb thread?
Yes I'm sorry, I've just been crazy busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
I would consider going to one. IDK I tend to be kind of reserved about this stuff in real life, but I'm starting to find reaching out helps. And I think we go to the same dr right?

I would pick one up next time your out. IDK I have a hard time not testing sometimes though.

Hope the draw goes well and it gives some answers.

AFM, positive opk and tons of CM today! This is the first time I"ve Oed since the second month after my loss. I'm not taking anything right now because all the drs. want us to wait until I've had my surgery. But then again, I doubt they thought I would O without meds. DH and I are having a tough debate. Do we go for it or not? Even if we do, it's a very tiny chance of working. And what if I do get my BFP at the end of the month, of course I'd be happy but then I'd be looking at a loss right around when my surgery is scheduled so if we cancel it and then loose it, then I have to wait until summer to get it. Does that even make sense? I mean of course it could work, it could stick all could be well. But at this point (and six losses) I just don't really see that as being reality. Reality is it won't work. But if by some miracle it does, reality is I'll be losing it somewhere between 6 and 12 weeks. Which means I'll loose it right around when my surgery is already schedualed and then I'll have to put the surgery off until June which then puts my next medicated cycle and IUI into July or August and I just don't want to wait. But of course then there's always that hope that it's our month. IDK what to do here.
Yep, we do. It would be fun to meet IRL

I'm not sure, I. ,think I'd try but then I'm not in your shoes either
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote