View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:00 PM   #1
TexasMelanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Crochet for my kids

We just moved in the last few weeks and so I've pretty much taken a leave of absence from crochet for the last couple of months. I'm getting back into it again and having so much fun!

Here are a few things I've made for my kids recently.

A pair of mittens to match my daughter's viking hat. She wears the whole set every morning when we walk my son to school. LOL

I made my son a heavy blanket. It isn't overly heavy, but it's heavier than most. He has autism and loves to sleep with lots of covers on him so this was perfect and he sleeps with it every night He wanted square and he wanted it to be the solid maroon. So there we go!

Finally, my daughter's feet get cold easily. She was watching me finish up a set for my store and it had yellow and orange. She really wanted to keep the shoes (they were 0-3 months so no way LOL) so I made her her own pair of slippers. She chose the colors. I used my glue gun to put dots on the bottom. She loves them! They keep her feet warm. We have all hard flooring in our house and she can run everywhere and not slip. I never could get a real action shot, though. LOL

Thanks for looking!