3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Chat: Feb. 4-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcpforever View Post
First, congrats to Jennifer on that baby boy!

Deanna, we are 18 weeks and at 16 weeks I questioned whether I was feeling kicks or my bowels. Now there is no mistaking it! This little critter bounces around in there like a racquet ball. It's actually startling to me. At my last u/s I was told that the placenta was at the top of my uterus and my uterus was tipped so that the top was forward, so "don't expect to feel anything until after 20 weeks." I suppose she didn't think I'd notice dancing on my cervix. I'm kind of jealous you are just now getting your bump. I've looked pregnant since I POAS.

We have our U/S Wednesday.
Good luck tomorrow!

Thank you for the congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
19 weeks on Wednesday and have been feeling strong movement the last week or so, thank goodness! As mentioned, I am WAY excited for our gender/anatomy US on Friday! It will be our first glimpse at the little one since we did not do a dating ultrasound!

Melissa - Wednesday is so close!
Good luck on Friday!

AFM - I am doing alright I am still a bit in the yucky pregnancy as I am 14 weeks 5 days. Some days are better then others but everyday is a new adventure. My next appointment is my first OB appointment a week from today. I actually have a port flush appointment that day too so it will be an all day adventure for DS. Depending on how they triage me for the port flush, I may end up going to Ikea and getting a waterproof mattress pad for our bed. I didn't have this for DS and when we co slept DS sometimes leaked. So we have stains on our mattress top.