View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
what could this be?

I recently got back into working out. I am having some issues with my right leg though. From my knee to my ankle when I am on the treadmill going suppper slow (or even faster for that matter) my right leg bone (well thats what it feels like at least) KILLS me. It's only when I am on the treadmill for some reason. I know its not the calf muscle that hurts it feels deeper then that (does this make sense?). I stretch 3 times a day. When I wake in the morning (5:00AM) when I go to the gym (6pm) and when I go to bed (midnight) and sometimes during my lunch and usually after a hard workout (I don't really count though) Is there a different kind of stretch I could do to work this out? Or is it something I need to get checked out? I admit I am never go to the doctor for anything so when I "need" to go I am kind of oblivious.
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote