View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #28
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: S/O what does your carrier stash include?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NappyChappy View Post
So I got a killer deal on craigslist for an eggplant Organic Moby! Both of these wraps are overwhelming seeing how much material there is. I really hope I catch the wrap love.
That's the same one I have!

My carrier stash includes...
- Moby wrap: I use this in the first few weeks when I need the carrier to be more flexible so I am comfortable. I find a position I like then wear it all day taking the baby in and out for diaper changes but keeping her in for feedings. The nice thing about the Moby is it is comfy to wear so I don't mind wearing it all day. I highly recommend having an experience mama show you how to use it, I was having issues until a friend showed me what to do.

- Ring Sling: My friend made this for me. I like it through out baby's development. I tend to use it most for quick trips like grocery shopping since it is super easy on and off.

- Ergo: We love these so much that we have two! One for me and one for the hubby. My twins lived in these from about 3 months up till I got too pregnant with this one! Only downside is breastfeeding, it can be tricky in this carrier. We have the infant insert but I tend not to put baby in this carrier until they can hold their head up on their own.