TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW ~ Anyone????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Monsters View Post
Lol, thank you. They really are little monsters but I love it, lol. I call them monsters all the time and they come running. All the little monsters... Or heathens .... Whichever suits my fancy for the day, lol. But they know its a sign of endearment not malicious. Im glad im not the only one. i had a mama here on DS once a long time ago wanting to know why I would call my kids monsters because it seem to her like I was being mean... Idk, I guess it's how one interprets the saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
You have monsters I have minions. They do my evil bidding muahahhahaha!
Nothing wrong with calling our littler devils loving names like that... my son even growls when I call him monster!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherbear013 View Post
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for awhile just waiting for my time to come. And today I got a BFP!! We had only been trying for 2 cycles. My parents are visiting next week, which is when we will be telling them the good news. I just had to share with someone
Congratulations mama

TonyKariTony is online now   Reply With Quote