View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #14
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What was your first reaction when you got your positive pregnacy test?

#1--a little shocked because it was the first month I hadn't been POAS every day. I was already late and thought "huh, I was supposed to start today". It was 9pm and (now ex) dh was away at work. I was shaking and had to tell someone, so I took my SIL to lunch the next morning lol We had been trying for 18m and that was round #6 of Clomid, so I was starting to wonder if I would ever be a mom.

#2 I kinda knew and was excited, but nervous too since I had just moved in with DH.

#3 TOTAL shock. DS2 was only 8m and we had just gotten married the month prior. I was terrified to tell DH because I thought he would be mad (it was a NFP fail, so totally my fault lol)

#4 (m/c) I wasn't even going to test because I had a "period". Then the bleeding stopped abruptly and my temp was back up. Sure enough dark BFP. Ended up losing the baby at 10 weeks anyway.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote