View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #3
jessnic's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,554
It sounds like shin splints. Look up stretches for shin splints and it should help a lot. I would see a doctor for your knee if it is really hurting just since I am not skilled with joint injuries.
Married to my best friend, living the navy wife life, and loving every minute of being a SAHM to DS (born July 2011)!
jessnic is offline   Reply With Quote