View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 04:11 PM   #8
callejon87
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksenja
I know nursing is not easy for everone, let alone nursing while baby wearing. I have nursed all 4 of mine, but had some difficulties with all. I am a bit jealous of the mamas who make it look so easy I think it's great that you are researching ahead of time so that when you're ready to try it out you have some tips. I have not been able to nurse while baby wearing, but I have found that with nursing in general (different positions, etc) that "practice makes perfect". Give it a try and see how it goes, adjust some things if needed. If it doesn't work perfectly, try again, and again, and again. And if you just can't get the hang of it, it is ok. Give yourself some grace and try to focus on the things that are going well.
Thanks! Sounds like I could definitely try now, but for my own sanity and patience should maybe give nursing a few more days first. Today we successfully nursed using a cover in the living room with company over, another nursing goal accomplished

A related practical question...how do you all dress under your wraps to make for easy access to nursing? And is it a lot of fumbling to switch sides and/or burp? Thanks for your responses!

Mama to Myra (Jan '13), FPIES
callejon87 is offline   Reply With Quote