Old 02-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #188
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Fast Update.. My cycle maybe canceled again. Here I've already taking my meds an started opk testing. NO peak yet but was hoeping to go in day 14 for scan but don't look as going to happen. May not be able to have ultrasound or IUI thanks too darn new staff..

I'm so heartbroken..

We maybe looking for a new doctor soon. Can't take much more of this disappointment..

Good Lucks Ladies that has a great doctor office staff.. mIne SUxs.. they don't care.
So you (or insurance) has paid for a medicated cycle, youve put your body through hormone hell, and because someone can't work a machine properly it all gets thrown out????? I'd be livid... mama. Perhaps we should all take a few days vacay and go picket outside his office...

On the sign:
New staff sux
You're all dumb f

wait wait wait, I'm supposed to be working on playing nice with others... Guess I can't finish my sign... <3

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote