Old 02-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #12
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chipped teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbstanley3 View Post
My son and now youngest DD have chipped front teeth at about 1 year old. My son had to have crowns put on both his two front teeth at 2 years old because it was affecting his speech. My DD's is right beside of her two front teeth, and this weekend more of it broke off down to almost the gum. =( We have a consultation today so I'll let you know what they say but I fear they're going to want to crown it, and that was traumatic (they didn't put DS under or anything, he was 2 and I don't think I'll ever forget the look of sheer terror on his face). We brush often and floss from the time they get their first teeth but I have crappy teeth myself so I think they got my genetics. None of my kids really like juice, so they rarely drink it. My middle DD's teeth are fine.
Ugh. I don't know if I can put her through that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewind_Selector View Post
My 6 yr old has 2 chipped teeth in front. It happened when he was about 18 months. The dentist said then and still now that as long as they don't change color drastically fast to let them fall out on their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
My son chipped 2 teeth when he was a bit over 2 I think. His teeth are fine and the dentist says that his teeth are all normal besides that. He is 4 now and no change in color or anything. He just had x-rays and everything is still normal.
Thanks ladies!