Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feb chat for Feb Mamas!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahknavy View Post
Yay!

I am another non-valentines baby wisher. I just don't like it.

Had a dr appt today. GBS neg! Baby measured small so we had to do another ultrasound to check for growth. Ok.... Her head and belly measured small but her femur was longer so the average was an estimated weight in the 47th percentile. About 6.5 lbs. fluid and movements looked great and everything is just fine. Then we did a hospital tour which was pretty useless because I knew more about the hospital than the lady giving the tour. Andrew and I got to go to eat together and spent about 6 hours without a baby around. So it was nice.
Glad your appointment went well. I am so jealous that you had a quiet dinner with your DH. My last appointment is tomorrow(I am not due until the 16th) because I am being induced if I have not had our LO by Saturday. We are nearly positive that he is already over 10lbs and I have precipitus delivery so after weighing all of our options we have decided to go ahead with AROM on Saturday. I have delivered an 11lb baby before but we are concerned he is bigger after ultrasound, the midwife exam, and my poor vagina and tail bone. I can't imagine having a complication and being stuck at home with no adult help or in the car. I wish I felt a bit better about it but it is what it is. I had really hoped to go in to labor on my own so that I can use the labor tub. The hospital will not allow it if I am being "induced". I am already 5cm and 80% so it won't be a long labor Thanks for reading I am having a bit of an emotional pity party today I think.