View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #34
You Tell 'Em
Registered Users
Re: Feb chat for Feb Mamas!!!

Originally Posted by MDever View Post
Glad your appointment went well. I am so jealous that you had a quiet dinner with your DH. My last appointment is tomorrow(I am not due until the 16th) because I am being induced if I have not had our LO by Saturday. We are nearly positive that he is already over 10lbs and I have precipitus delivery so after weighing all of our options we have decided to go ahead with AROM on Saturday. I have delivered an 11lb baby before but we are concerned he is bigger after ultrasound, the midwife exam, and my poor vagina and tail bone. I can't imagine having a complication and being stuck at home with no adult help or in the car. I wish I felt a bit better about it but it is what it is. I had really hoped to go in to labor on my own so that I can use the labor tub. The hospital will not allow it if I am being "induced". I am already 5cm and 80% so it won't be a long labor Thanks for reading I am having a bit of an emotional pity party today I think.
That's a bummer they won't let you use the tub since it's just AROM and not pit or cervadil I wish you a quick labor mama My last I was 5 cms before labor started and it was a quick, especially after my water was broken

Are you a WAHM crafter looking for an easy way to track inventory and pricing? I <3 using Craftybase!
Looking to add an advocacy design to your own shirt? All screen printed transfers are for sale on my Etsy store!
You Tell 'Em is offline   Reply With Quote