View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #1
WynneBabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ALL SOLD! :)

#6 is left! Everything else is sold!

Everything is from a smoke free, one non shedding dog home. I try to describe to the best of my abilities. Items are shipped within two business days of receiving payment. Only shipping to US addresses and only ISO Paypal. If you want more than one item/outfit, I will combine shipping and make you an offer.

1. First up, a EUC Baby Boden octopus shirt in size 3/4. Very mild wash wear. No flaws. $10 PPD

2. Next, a GUC Mini Boden sweatshirt in size 2/3. The guitar guy is perfect, but the yellow color is a little washed out. No stains or flaws though. The edges are supposed to have that raw edge to them. $7 PPD

3. This outfit is in VGUC. No actual stains or flaws. Shirt has mild wash wear. Shorts are a bit faded, but that happens with these as they do have a naturally faded look new. This is Baby Boden with the shirt being size 2/3 and shorts are a 2/3. $16 PPD

4. This is a Mini Boden outfit. Shirt is in VGUC with no actual flaws. Has a boxier fit than the other shirts though. Size 3/4. Shorts are GUC mostly because the elastic in the waistband is turned funny. Doesn't affect function at all and the shirt hangs over it. I wish I could explain it better although you can faintly see it on the left side of the shorts close to the tie. Otherwise they just have some typical wash wear. Size 3. $13 PPD

5. These two pairs of shorts are both in used condition. The print pair has some staining. On the front, it appears to be paint, but because it's red, it's not very noticeable. Also a faded dirt stain on the back pocket. They are also quite faded. These are size 18-24m but seemed to run on the larger side to me. The striped pair is a size 2 and also faded. There are two holes on the back. One near the waist and one near the pocket. With a longer shirt, the holes won't show. My son wore them with the holes last summer $5 PPD for both

Red paint spots

Dirt

Holes

6. Mini Boden shirt in GUC. A small pencil tip sized stain on the mid left side of the shirt. Faint, but there. Some wash wear. Size 3/4 $7 PPD, NOW $5 PPD!

7. I'm not sure if I should list these yet as there is a matching shirt that is currently MIA. The shorts are Baby Boden size 3/4 and are in EUC. Slight fade, but again these come with a faded look new. If I can not find the shirt, the shorts alone will be $12 PPD. If I find the shirt (which I'm remembering to be in EUC also), it will be $18 PPD for the set. The shirt is striped white/same greenish color as the shorts with a sailboat.

8. Last, a shirt that was custom made for me by Cake. Not sure if she is in business anymore or not, but was a popular WAHM who did lovely work. This is an American Apparel tee in size 2. AA can run small, but I feel this particular tee is fairly true to size. Maybe a tad narrow, but has good length for a size 2. In EUC with just some mild wash wear. $8 PPD

Last edited by WynneBabies; 03-25-2013 at 06:42 PM.
WynneBabies is offline   Reply With Quote