Rdesonia
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: February Use Your Stash Chatter thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyLyssa View Post
Sounds sew cute! (hehe) Looking forward to seeing it. You are quite the inspiration, you know All of you ladies are, really.

Last question for the day. I made two (hoping to get one more in, but I am really slow and they take a long time :/) re-useable sandwich baggies with some thick pul. How do I figure out the points on those? They each have a zipper...the kids picked out the print- they will be SO excited when they wake up in the morning! (why I am going to try to get the third done tonight). Our supply of bags has been slowly dwindling so they have been begging me to make them some.

I think they are as excited about this machine as I am
If it is less than 1/8of a yd (9x22 or 4 1/2 x wof) then you still count it as 1 pt (ie scrap gets one pt), +1 for the zipper +5 bonus=7 pts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjroberts View Post
Made a skirt and two cloth pads today! I will get a picture up soon! I made my own patterns for the pads, they are a specific size for a DS mama! It was hard work! I had no idea lol.
That is why when I make a pattern, I'll make multiples of that item. I gotta make it worth the effort.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote