bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 3rd - 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Are you having any contractions or anything going on that would point to any problems? I can't understand why she's treating you like it's such a high risk thing just to have twins?
If there's nothing going on strange or different from your previous pregnancies other , I wouldn't treat it any differently than those ones. So, if you would normally go to the girls' day out thing, go and have fun!
A multiples pregnancy can have other factors and be more high risk than a singleton, but definitely not always and not automatically, just cuz there's 2 in there.
No problems, everything is looking fine, besides the possibility of one being smaller than she should, but an u/s on Friday should give us more info on that. It wasn't looking like a serious issue. I think the problem was more that we were planning on the coast, and the Oregon coast is quite desolate. Very restful; I would be much more likely to go into labor if I went to an actual city because I would so over do it, but I can see where she's coming from I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelle View Post
Well 3 of my 4 had influenza last week, followed by 2 having ear infections this week, so I haven't been sleeping great due to that. I am up 2-3 times to pee @ night, and of course baby is super active when I lay down...lol
Oh no! I hope you get some good rest this week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma View Post
Yes I was craving a tempeh hoagie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post

Neither of my docs was interested in doing anything to deliver the babies early before my loss, they just wanted me to be prepared to go into labor earlier because it was a stronger possibility. But after lotsa time on these boards I'm beginning to suspect I've had unusually positive experiences with doctors!

AFM: Still no job for DH. There was one that would've been perfect, but he just got notified they filled it and he didn't even get an interview.
My drs and midwife all think I can carry to full-term-40 weeks-if my body wants to; no one is going to try to rush these babies unless they have really good reason to. They just like to prepare for worst case scenario as well. That's what they are trained for, I suppose. She normally is very laid back about stuff.

I'm sorry about the job, or lack thereof That's really rough. I hope something pops up soon for him!