dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 3rd - 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra View Post
That's fair. My reading during my twin pregnancy was that twins due typically develop more quickly, like your body knows it won't be able to keep the babies as long. Although I would guess that's more in "natural" cases probably. Definitely case by case basis. I think historically that there were probably lots of unknown losses of 1 twin because we didn't have the imaging ultrasounds to know better, and the technology allows us to do things to encourage the survival of both babies who may not have both made it in the past, KWIM? But that's just guessing!

Neither of my docs was interested in doing anything to deliver the babies early before my loss, they just wanted me to be prepared to go into labor earlier because it was a stronger possibility. But after lotsa time on these boards I'm beginning to suspect I've had unusually positive experiences with doctors!

AFM: Still no job for DH. There was one that would've been perfect, but he just got notified they filled it and he didn't even get an interview. They emailed late Friday saying there was an issue with his application, but he had to call Monday and leave a message and they never got back to him so we don't even know if his application went through. I'm so mad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post
No problems, everything is looking fine, besides the possibility of one being smaller than she should, but an u/s on Friday should give us more info on that. It wasn't looking like a serious issue. I think the problem was more that we were planning on the coast, and the Oregon coast is quite desolate. Very restful; I would be much more likely to go into labor if I went to an actual city because I would so over do it, but I can see where she's coming from I guess.

Oh no! I hope you get some good rest this week!

My drs and midwife all think I can carry to full-term-40 weeks-if my body wants to; no one is going to try to rush these babies unless they have really good reason to. They just like to prepare for worst case scenario as well. That's what they are trained for, I suppose. She normally is very laid back about stuff.

I'm sorry about the job, or lack thereof That's really rough. I hope something pops up soon for him!
I love hearing about your pregnancy. I think it s bc there are twins in there.

Could you find some place a little less remote to chill like a really nice bed and breakfast?--oh and then take me with you!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote