View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:
Need help cleaning something extra gross!

We just moved into a home (renting) and the house was pretty dirty when we moved in. My in-laws picked it out for us because we were over 1k miles away and thought that for a 100.00 off the rent I'd love the clean the house myself. I've been busting my butt trying to get this place in shape and now I'm at what I think is the most neglected part... the laundry room.

I'll take pics to show what I mean but today I am going to try to clean the sinks and the washer. I have this recipe from pinterest to clean the washer: http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/...r-washing.html but I don't know how to clean the sinks. They are bad and I really don't want to resort to chemical cleaners. Any tips on cleaning these? I want to be able to use them for soaking the really gross diapers when the time comes. They have this black dirt looking streak down the side and it seems like a stain. Water from the washers flows into these sinks to empty. I've never seen a washer do this before so I'm guessing it isn't hooked up properly and that may be the reason for the stains. I know most of it is rust as well. If I can't get these things clean looking how would I know they are clean enough to use for soaking dirty laundry? Would it be a good idea to? I'm completely lost so any help or experience about what to do would be appreciated!

Anyway here it is:

Ok, for some reason they aren't d/l ing onto here except for one so I'm hopping on my phone and adding the rest.

Last edited by Mommyto2B2G; 04-08-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote