View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #138
Registered Users
Re: Paleo Chat Jan, Feb & March 2013

Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
Are you maybe not getting enough calories while eating paleo? I know my weight doesn't drop when I am only getting 1000-1200 a day, and I was having a really hard time getting it higher than that for a while.

ETA I would kill for a cup of good coffee with cream right now.
I think part of it is calories. I noticed over the last month when I eat around 1800 to 2000 calories...that's when I lose (keep in mind I'm 205lbs)....anything less than that and I stay static or even gain!

Its really hard to eat that many paleo calories without relying on a lot of meat (which I'm not naturally a big eater of).

Originally Posted by Sakari View Post

I've been having better luck lately trying to watch my carb intake while eating paleo...cuz yeah, I'm trying to lose weight too! I love juicing, so that's an easy way to increase my volume of veggies. (btw, last week doesn't count - I gained a pound! and I spent 4 days not eating so paleo, and low carb, works for me I guess! )

I just started a weight loss challenge, too, it runs for 8 weeks! Wish me luck!

and yeah, I just went to the store without a menu plan. That was silly. I should do that...right now....
I I tried the suggestion on here to strain fresh juice and its much more palatable that way. What are some of your favorite juices?
Jen -momma to MaryKate 12/13/07, Kara 7/22/09, Adalane "Laney" 2/9/11, ^angel^ 10/13, & Jacob 8/21/14

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote