BNC
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Paleo Chat Jan, Feb & March 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
Are you maybe not getting enough calories while eating paleo? I know my weight doesn't drop when I am only getting 1000-1200 a day, and I was having a really hard time getting it higher than that for a while.

ETA I would kill for a cup of good coffee with cream right now.
I think part of it is calories. I noticed over the last month when I eat around 1800 to 2000 calories...that's when I lose (keep in mind I'm 205lbs)....anything less than that and I stay static or even gain!

Its really hard to eat that many paleo calories without relying on a lot of meat (which I'm not naturally a big eater of).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakari View Post

I've been having better luck lately trying to watch my carb intake while eating paleo...cuz yeah, I'm trying to lose weight too! I love juicing, so that's an easy way to increase my volume of veggies. (btw, last week doesn't count - I gained a pound! and I spent 4 days not eating paleo...lol so paleo, and low carb, works for me I guess! )

I just started a weight loss challenge, too, it runs for 8 weeks! Wish me luck!

and yeah, I just went to the store without a menu plan. That was silly. I should do that...right now....
I I tried the suggestion on here to strain fresh juice and its much more palatable that way. What are some of your favorite juices?

Search with SwagBucks & earn gift cards!
ADORABLE WINTER HATS FSOT!
BNC is offline   Reply With Quote