Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:
Re: Play Date Issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam's mum View Post
Would you feel comfortable disclosing that you were abused? Obviously it's deeply private and personal but I feel like it's the kind of thing that, if someone said to me "no, it happened to me", I'd be like oh no, say no more, and I'd drop the issue and never press it.
I don't know. I always feel like such a freak saying that. I am worried about the awkward silence or the oh weirdo...run reaction. lol I normally don't disclose it to anyone and I took quite a few minutes thinking about it before I posted it here too but I know you are all understanding so I figured I might as well disclose where these feelings were coming from. Also, because dh was making me feel like it is weird to feel that way and it is only because I was abused. I am happy to hear I'm not the only mom though that does things this way. I will think about it though, maybe if I can think of a tactful way to say it without saying it, you know?
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote