Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:
Re: Play Date Issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennTheMomma View Post
If you're in the metro there are TONS of things to do in doors. I would just email the mom and say you're new to the area and haven't settled in yet, but once you do you'd like to get to know the boy and her (the mom) better and could schedule a few play dates at an indoor place. While I can totally understand your hesitation, your child does also need to make friends, and there is middle ground, having playdates with you there.
Yea I definitely will do it this way I think. He does need friends, I just feel so bad for the time being I am too busy to help him nurture those relationships outside of school. Once the baby gets here or it warms up I can strap her on me and go so much easier. My mil was telling me about these indoor playgrounds here that aren't much money and I think she was saying they are in community centers so I'm going to ask if they have a membership to one or one she prefers so we can meet up.
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote