View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #19
badmisterkitty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Lots of ??s. don't hate the newbie. I'm a CD virgin

What is your primary goal in cloth diapering? Cost savings, environmental, ease of use , easy to clean, absorbancy, etc? You might be doing it for a variety of reasons, but what is #1?

You will like your 4.0's. They are a diaper that fit a lot of babies really well for a long time. If you have second thoughts on the microfiber that comes with them, almost anything can be stuffed in a pocket.

One trend that I continually see is people try everything and then go to (or go back to) prefolds and covers. Another piece of advice that is almost never shared here because we like to enable each other....but if you have a diaper and it's getting the job done, just stick with it. Believe me, I'd have saved a fortune if I had been committed to that one rule.

A few diapers that I've found to be very reliable....BG Elementals, Flip Organic inserts in Flip or Thirsties or Swaddlebees capri covers, sized prefolds, and BG 4.0's.