View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #35
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: My mirena story *possible trigger*

Originally Posted by 3 kids = complete family View Post
Sorry I haven't been back to check on the thread. My story has now taken another turn. I have been having painful bowel movements with some min. bleeding - this has increased and I have been too scared to go back to the Dr because knowing all too well it has to do with the mirena found *there*. But I cannot take it anymore and I told DH about this and he basically made me call a GI dr. I was seen and now have to have a colonoscopy. It was scheduled for this past week, but my kids came down with that nasty norovirus and I had to reschedule. So it will now be tuesday. Basically the GI dr said if any penetration/tearing/or even bad scarring I will need to be referred to a surgeon to fix the problem. I then asked my aunt who has her BSN and works with a surgeon, and she said that would at least require a surgery to fix it, and may actually require a couple surgeries in stages and a fecal bag in between surgeries. Nice. This is just so messed up.
Oh my goodness, the saga grows. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all this.
Jess, Happy wife & mom to 6 fun kids (ds11, ds9, dd7, ds5, ds3, and precious lil' ds born @ home 2/20/13)

I aim to encourage Christian women at Making Home.
MakingHome is offline   Reply With Quote