Old 02-09-2013, 04:33 AM   #12
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone have a Yogurt Maker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJules View Post
I would like to find a yogurt maker that does everything for you -- as in I put all the ingredients together, pour them in the cups, turn on the machine, and 8 hours later I have yogurt. When I was looking a while back, the only ones I saw you had to heat and cool the milk to the right temperature yourself, then the heater in the yogurt maker would just hold it at the right temp for the final step. Does this one that you linked to go from start to finish? I have done the stovetop method, but I just hate having to sit there and stir the milk so it doesn't burn, and several times I messed it up and totally wasted all those ingredients.
Nope, I have never heard of a yogurt maker that does what you are wishing for. But that would be cool.

All my cute NB & Small Summer Girly wool is for sale: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1579744
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote