View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #68
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Homeschool Check In Feb. 1st--10th

Thanks Michelle. It looks like something my daughter would really enjoy. The second child is is always 50% off on the site. But, it is still pricey. I'll probably use the 14 day trail and then codes and then see how it is going from there.

I really love MFW, but I don't feel the phonics is advanced enough in K. It was perfect for my oldest who is/was slow and really not interested. Slow was perfect. But, my 5 year olds, almost K'ers, are ahead of what he was. So, while I've been moving ahead with the plan to do MFW K with them, I've struggled with wondering if it is the right program for them. Maybe adding this to it will be just what they need to bulk it up. Overall, I love MFW and we are planning to stick with them long term. I'm just not sure about their K for my other kids, especially Blake and Samantha since they will pretty much be only doing the phonics portion.)

Anyway, it's Saturday and already 10:15, but I'm planning to do something today. We didn't read the Bible reader with our last lesson, which was Monday. So, we need to do that and I'm hoping to get some math in. We need to get moving again since the house thing is moving along without much needed from us till later in the week.