View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
mommato2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
EUC Small Cloth Canoe AI2s, cuuuuute!

I need to sell off my small stash of Cloth Canoes, I need to make room for mediums! Prices do not include shipping, I charge actual shipping from Canada, insurance up to 100$ is included!

Everything has been reduced, these are all in EUC, except for the cars AI2 that has minimal shadow staining on the underside of the soaker where the serging thread is. These diapers retail for 35$ plus shipping each, they were used in a very large rotation for 3.5 months.

EUC cars AI2 PUL AI2 (except that it has minimal shadow staining on the underside of the soaker where the serging thread is) with snap-in soaker and extra lay-in soaker. 18$ plus shipping.

Questions? Ask me! And I am willing to reduce a little more if they are all bought together. Thanks for looking!

ALL SOLD BELOW
EUC orange Ooga Booga PUL AI2 with snap-in soaker and extra lay-in soaker. 20$ plus shipping.

EUC mint owls PUL AI2 with snap-in soaker and extra lay-in soaker. 20$ plus shipping.

EUC Camo Ooga PUL AI2 with snap-in soaker and extra lay-in soaker. 20$ plus shipping.

Last edited by mommato2; 03-10-2013 at 07:47 PM.
mommato2 is offline   Reply With Quote