View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
zeotwoski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What kind of liners keep bad cream off CDs? & eczema cream?

My 5 month old has some serious eczema and eucerin is working well...but slowly. We're almost out of the sposies a friend had given us and sposies rub on of the eczema patches at the leg elastic so I really want to get her back in cloth, but don't want to mess with switching creams again because this is working, but not CD safe. Will a regular flushable liner keep that kind of gunk off the dipes? Or if you use a washable liner how do you wash it? With diapers or regular laundry or totally separate--and if separate can it even be in the washing machine or would it build up in there? She doesn't need a stay dry and in fact her soaking wet night sposie diaper actually improves the eczema!

And/Or...any recs on CD safe creams? Coconut oil irritates the flare spots, and so did CJs plus, I'm guessing because it contains CO. I've never used CD creams before so I'm not even aware of what's out there...this is serious eczema so I need something to combat the flares and then likely will need a maintenance moisturizer (which CO might be okay for when there's not red skin, I'll try when that happens).
Thanks for any help!