Old 02-10-2013, 07:42 AM   #4
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 10th - 16th

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
I am very weird about used diapers for that. They want practically full price! A friend gave me 2 diapers and my kid got a yeast infection from them. I'm scared of used. Maybe if they were more reasonably priced for me.
I've never had a problem like that from used diapers - I always throw them right in the diaper pail and wash them with all the other diapers, with bleach or TTO in the wash.
Sounds like she never got rid of the yeast before giving them away

Sometimes FSOT can get you some good deals - I don't mind paying 1/2 or a little more (than buying new) for used diapers, but the swaddlebees are selling used for $15-18... and I can buy them new for $18-19. I'll just get new for that, thanks.
Now I just need to find some change in the couch to fund them!

AFM: Church this morning, then to DH's parents' to visit. Taking our outside stuff and skates, maybe we'll go to the skating oval this afternoon
Our friends are back from their disney trip (disney + cruise)... talking about how they can't afford to eat out now and have to take sandwiches to eat at the church for lunch... yet telling us we should go pick up pizza so we can eat with them. Just cuz we didn't go to disney doesn't mean we can afford to eat out.

I know, I'm hormonal and grumpy. But seriously. !!!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote