Old 02-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #52
blairmarie333
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Feb chat for Feb Mamas!!!

Hey Feb mamas. Like the majority of you, I really would love for this baby to come RITNAO!
My LMP due date was the 6th and we are past that now. I am so anxious and in pain. I am just so tired of feeling like a brick is about to fall out of my vajayjay. I am tired of walking around like a fat duck. I am cranky with my kids and I hate that. I have been having BH for weeks and weeks and everytime one comes I think, "oh is it starting" but nothing real yet.

DD1 was concieved the very month I went off the pill. She was born 57 mins after her due date.

DD2 was induced a week early. My amazing dr was going on his one and only week of vacation for the year and I didn't want anyone else to deliver me.

DD3 is different. When I am not on the pill (haven't been in 4 years) I have very long cycles. They generally are right at 38 days. My LMP due date was the 6th. I had an US at 17ish weeks and they changed my date to the 21st. I sort of wish I wouldn't have been induced with DD2 so I have a better idea of how long I really need to wait. Anyone else have really long cycles? When was your baby born in relation to your LMP due date?

Thanks for letting me vent. I have been telling myself that no matter what she will be here this month. That at least keeps me calm. lol
blairmarie333 is offline   Reply With Quote