Old 02-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #976
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread -- February

Quote:
Originally Posted by acwakip View Post
Goal of 90 for a Monday seems to be pretty standard. Goal met within 30 minutes using the following special offers:

24SB Peanut Lab Top offers Had to fill in my name, mailing address and email address.

26SB Peanut Lab Decision between glasses and contacts I had to fill out my information and create an account with email and password. No medical information needed and you don't need a prescription. You can request colored contacts for cosmetic reasons.

17SB Peanut Lab Plan next vacation. I filled out the first page with my address and email address.

23SB Sponsor Pay Slotomania I had to go into the game and start to play but that was it. I didn't complete anything and then promptly blocked the game on Facebook.
I did the glasses/contact one on DH's account and got credit. Did the slotomania on my account and didn't get credit Oh well! Thanks for posting!
HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote