View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:30 AM   #60
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC while Breastfeeding. February

Hilary-thats great progress!! it sounds like he's ready also. my ds2 is not sleeping unless im holding him. not necessarily even nursing or with boob in his mouth but just being held. but I don't like sleeping by myself so I guess I can't really blame him not wanting to be in a dark room alone in a crib. Im thinking about setting up the pack and play in my room and giving that a go to see if that works.

My nipples are SO sore! I ripped my boob out of ds2 mouth in the middle of the night because he latched on and was nursing and it hurt like craaaaaazy. It was a sleep ripping though, I woke up as I did it, trying to figure out why I was in pain.

AF is due Sunday so we'll see what happens. I have no tests in the house, which is a blessing and a curse. If I make it through Sunday with no af I'll stop on my way to work and pick up a test and test in the bathroom at work. Not awkward at all. haha. Though with ds2 I had to do a 24 hour urine screen for protein so I was peeing and saving my pee in a bottle in the fridge at work. Now THAT is awkward.
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote