View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #41
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: What was your first reaction when you got your positive pregnacy test?

Pg #1- total shock. First time bf and I had sex we got pg. Lost at 7 weeks.

DD#1 not totaly shocked but not happy- it was 6 months later, I'd been on bcp and I was weeks late and really sick. BF and I were NOT together any more. (We got back together when she was a few weeks old).

Pg #3 wtf?!? I was on bcp and our dd was 18 months old. Miscarry at 11 weeks- blighted ovum.

DD#2 YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEE!!!!!!!!!!! 1st month trying after DH joined the army. We were so excited!

Pg #5 chemical while trying for #3. I was so excited but didn't feel "right" I still told EVERY ONE.

DD#3 YYIIIIIIPPPPPEEEEE! But also scared since it was only a few months after the chemical. Our 6th month trying for #3.

Pg #7- ?!?!?! We decided to try for #4 and it was our first month really trying. (We'd had an oopsy! the month before which made us discuss #4) Currently 21 weeks along with this sweet pea, hoping for a boy after our 3 girls.
I'm still in shock with this one! I can not believe I am pg! We were only having 3 and this one seems like one of those meant to be things.
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote