View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #343
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ****Winter**** Chicken Moma chat thread. Join in the chat!

Oh Sarah it looks great! I'd love to see a picture, I can do a rubbermaid, will that be ok for 12 chicks?
And Fodie George is gorgeous!!!!!

Well this weekend DH and I spent some time walking the farm place. There is so much stuff in our woods that needs to be cleared, we're going to offer our kids bus driver to come clear out fallen trees, he has a wood burning heater and has mentioned he'd do it to get the wood. We have SOOOO much and I'd like to get it cleared out for the kids more, DH used to have a tree house back there and it's all fallen apart but the tree is still there and perfect. There's also an old school house, shame a tree fell on it or it'd be a great play house for the kids.
BUT ANYHOW, he told me I can use one of the old piglet weaning barns for the chickens! It's the red one on the left

Its the top right barn in this overhead pic

I think the location is good, it's protected by woods for the winter, and plenty of grassy area for a run/free ranging. Right now it's full of crates so I'll need to get those out but if I take some closer pics inside can you ladies give me an idea if it will work and what I need to do to it?

Last edited by MrsCrafty; 02-11-2013 at 11:01 AM.
MrsCrafty is offline   Reply With Quote