Old 02-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #48
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you limit food intake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennTheMomma View Post
Me too! I was just telling DH the other day that if this next baby is a boy (or even if he/she is a girl and eats just like her brothers) we're going to have to be rich or get another job just for the food bill ds1 is super skinny, wears skinny jeans, but is tall. ds2 is average for a almost 3 year old. Both eat all.the.time. Healthy food though so I don't care, but some days I'm just like wow, you ate more than me and I'm pregnant and always hungry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckmumto3 View Post
I do a homemade "lunchable" here using a sandwich tupperware and silicone muffin liners. I put veggies, fruit, cheese cubes, cooked chicken, dried fruit, seeds, kielbasa, etc... in the muffin liners My kids still eye the lunchables in the grocery store, but at least they have a fun and easy to eat lunch.
I find the key to getting them to eat more at lunch at school is to have it ready to eat and small bits, vs a big item, so this fits the bill.
This is what we do for school lunch too. Kinda a create your own lunchable. DS1 eats much better and doesn't come home starving.