Old 02-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #25
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 10th - 16th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelle View Post
Finally figured out how to get all 5 of mine in our van, so yesterday was spent @ church and Babies R Us trying out different car seats and boosters...now my back is killing me!
And the ladies @ church are having a shower for me, which is really sweet. I haven't had a baby shower since my 1st.
and for a shower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygirlmomof6 View Post
We finally got our BIG van and I LOVE it! We took a trip to Florida to visit family this past weekend and it was great to ba able to go somewhere as a family in ONE vehicle. LOL
Has anyone else had their insurance buy them a pump???
for the big van!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post
I was wondering about this too. Do they automatically cover it or do you need an RX from your Dr? I got one from my insurance for DS but I gave it to my sister who still needs it. I remember he wrote a rx saying I had flat nipples
To both of you - I haven't dealt with a pump personally, but I have heard that mamas need an Rx from their Dr for insurance to cover it. if it would go through otherwise.

AFM: Good appt this morning, other than having to wait a long while - I've gotten spoiled by my own OB, he's really almost always on time, barely any waiting time at all. I then have to wait at the lab, but that's not his control.
It sounds like all the OBs were running later today - mine is off, so any patients with appts this month would be seeing someone else, and then another OB was at the hospital.
On the plus side, I didn't have to wait at all at the lab today, lol.
Anyways, all is well... other than that # on the scale Ah well, I'll deal with that part in the coming year. My platelets are only down to 92 so far - I'll have to check my notes, but I think they were lower than that all ready with the boys. My hemoglobin is staying the same - it's good that it's not dropping, but the OB suggested to double the pills (2/day instead of just 1) and see if that makes a difference at my next appt.
Best part - he looked at my chart and noted that I am out of town, so he gave me 3 weeks til the next appt instead of 2 weeks Since all is looking fine, I'm happy with that. Probably it helps that he also noted "this is all "old hat" for you by now, eh?"

Now I just have to not think too much about how far along 2 more weeks will put me
IHA - XS & Small pockets, NB & Small AIOs/AI2s
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote