Old 02-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #69
cat2006
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: New & Used DSQ Indian Prefolds (OsoCozy) & Bummis Organics - UPDATED 2/9/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongBird27 View Post
I was wondering what you had left? I am looking to buy 2-3 dozen infant used or like new prefolds. I'm new so I cant yet pm. Could you let me know what you have and what shipping might be for zip code 98516? thanks!
Hello and thank you so much for the interest! I have 39 LIKE NEW Indian infants available. If you were interested in the organics let me know, they are a little heavier so the shipping would change.

The shipping to your zip code, with delivery confirmation, would be $13.50 for 24 or 16.00 for 36. So your total, with shipping, for 24 LIKE NEW infant Indian prefolds would be $37.50, or for 36 LIKE NEW infant Indian prefolds would be $52.00.

If you are interested, please send PayPal payment to: catmaas@yahoo.com.

Your items will ship within 5-7 business days of receiving payment to the address you have on file with PayPal (please let me know if the address is incorrect, or if you would like it shipped elsewhere). I will send you a confirmation email once they have shipped, along with your delivery confirmation number so you can track it (I love tracking my packages!!!).

Let me know if you would like to go ahead with the purchase.

Thanks Again!

Cat

see all my FSOT posts:prefolds, pail liners, wet bags, snappis & swim diapers, diaper bag , Diaper Covers, Baby Bibs
cat2006 is offline   Reply With Quote