fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Feb 1-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Trying to do a little catching up today....

Tori - Welcome! I know I already said that via PM, but I'm making it official here, too.

AFM: Had a good OB appt this morning. Miss E was really active for the NST and fluids are back up to 11 today. It just flabbergasts me at how up and down the fluid levels can be in only a few days time. My induction is set for next Wednesday, Feb 20th. It kinda freaks me out to think that we'll have a baby NEXT WEEK. We haven't had a baby around here in 6 years! Everything is all set for her arrival, so at least there's nothing to worry about there. I'm planning to finish up some burp cloths today and possibly her quilt. If not today then tomorrow for sure. I've got 3 more shifts at work to complete. Glad it's not many because 12 hour shifts are getting to be SO long. I'm exhausted about 6 hours into them. Anywho, I think that's about it for me!
Hi and thanks. I am grateful to be here. Wow you are so close! How completely exciting! KUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Eeeep.... I just logged into my computer for the first time in over a week and I realized.... I'd forgotten to share something.... Or rather someone...

[IMG][/IMG]

Leon Andres
Born 2.2.13
Oh He is completely breath taking! Congrats!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote